- Our sincere thanks to you, Roger and the rest of your team for the fine building we now have. All our visitors have commented, in awed tones, on the quality of the workmanship. Some of the things we have appreciated during this process are; the unfailing cheerful disposition of all who have worked on the site and the lack of bad language, the fact that the work was underway every day, the work of all the other tradesmen you brought in was of the same high quality as your own, materials were ordered ahead so there was no waiting for them to arrive, your work was organised efficiently, you worked quickly but carefully, and were economical with materials.
We also appreciated greatly being kept informed of what was to be done next and where needed - why it should be done
- Having discovered a leak and the damage that this had caused at my house, I called Houseworks in desperation. Durrall immediately came to my rescue, fixed the leak and provided a very reasonable and itemised quote to rectify the more major problems. Durrall is a real craftsman who has a wide range of contracting contacts and suppliers, meaning that all the worries of repairs and decision making was largely taken off my shoulders. This is so much appreciated. I was extremely impressed by Durrall’s work. He understands what will work and what the client wants. He understands design and colour and advised me well on products. Any time I rang, I was given prompt help and a very personal, friendly service from Durrall and his wife. Thank you Houseworks. I would recommend you for any building or repair jobs.
- We are so pleased to have our roof watertight as today's easterly winds blow in from the coast. Please thank all concerned for their professional approach and hard work.Thank you too for your helpful suggestions and expertise in regards to what needed to be done. You are a great team! We would definitely recommend houseworks Ltd to anyone in the future.
- I am sending a note to thank you and your team for the remedial work you did on our house which was completed on Friday with the reconnection of the lighting in the downstairs area. We are delighted with the results.
It has been a pleasure dealing with you and your contracted tradesmen who have all been professional and timely and have exceeded our expectations of service. We would be more than happy to use and recommend your services again.
- 'Durrall has impressed me as a very conscientious worker with a strong work ethic.'
- Durrall, at all times, has modelled the high standard he expects from all his workers, he is clear in his instructions and has been very conscious about maintaining a safe working environment.
- 'We have found Durrall is easy to work with, his workmanship of the highest level, and his safety practices second to none. Thank you Durrall for making this building exercise an enjoyable one.'
- 'We have found Durrall to be timely, honest, professional and proactive.'
- 'Durrall has great people skills and it was a pleasure dealing with him throughout the project. His ability to direct and co-ordinate all the trades and resolve issues, especially when the pressure increased as the deadline approached, was superb.
- Over the years I have built on four occasions. This was by far the most difficult building project that I've encountered. The construction, although challenging, ran smoothly due to Durrall's good management and exceptional organisational skills. Without doubt Durrall is the best site manager I've known.
- Durrall is very genuine, honest and obliging person. I would encourage others lucky enough to consider Durrall for any form of work to not miss out on his exceptional skills.
- Durrall was hardworking, efficient, provided imaginative and practical ideas and solutions to the difficulties we encountered in the renovation. My mother was thrilled with the result, as we were, and I would not hesitate in recommending Durrall.
- 'I wanted to pass on my thanks for a fantastic job in completing the renovation of our villa. I was extremely pleased with the completed project, and it has exceeded our expectations. Of particular note, I was impressed with your flexibility and 'can-do' approach of finding a practical solution to solve those issues which arise when working with an old wooden house. Our weekly meetings and your constructive and open communication during the course of the project allowed us to work effectively through the project without any concerns.'
- The repair and renovation work carried out by Durrall from Houseworks was completed to a very high professional standard. Durrall has a real eye for detail and design, he suggested solutions to problems and the finished product was better than I could have imagined. Durrall’s quote for the job was immediately accepted by the insurance company which gives a good impression of the reasonable nature of his prices. All subcontractors arrived exactly on time, and completed their work to the same high standard. Durrall provided me with a daily update of the work he’d done, ongoing itemised breakdowns of costs and daily instructions on anything I needed to do. I appreciated this contact and feedback almost as much as the work itself. I have already recommended Houseworks to many friends and colleagues and would not hesitate to use Durrall again in the future. He is a rare gem of a builder.
Full references available on request.